Honeyglow® Pineapple Delight
- 1 Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapple, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 package of ladyfinger cookies
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until stiff peaks are formed, and then put the cream into a ziplock bag or piping bag to set aside.
- Peel and cut the Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapple.
- Pour the milk into a flat casserole dish.
- You have two options for assembly:
Casserole family style
(Whichever way you want to serve, the assembly is the same.)
- Dip ladyfinger cookies into the milk, flipping them around, ensuring the cookies are thoroughly soaked, and place them into the serving dish until the bottom layer is full.
- Then, pipe the cream onto the soaked cookies.
- Top with a sprinkle of Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapple
- Add a sprinkle of pistachios, and then repeat the layers.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving.
Notes: The longer the dessert is refrigerated, the softer it will be.