Mini Honeyglow® Pineapple Chicken Meatballs
6 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup Del MonteⓇ Honeyglow® Pineapple, finely diced
- ⅓ cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 1” piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- Preheat the broiler and place an oven rack 8” from the heat. Lightly oil a large sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, Honeyglow® pineapple, green onions, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, and pepper flakes. Mix together with your hands until just combined.
- Measure out chicken mixture using a tablespoon. Roll each portion into a ball between the palms of your hands and place on prepared sheet pan.
- Broil until lightly browned and the internal temperature reaches 165℉, 8-10 minutes.
- Serve meatballs warm with teriyaki sauce.