Honeyglow® Piña Colada Cheesecake Mousse
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Pineapple Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 block, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract divided
- 1/2 cup Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapples finely diced
- 2 cups Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapples, brunoise dice
- 1/4 Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapples juice from blended pineapples
- Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapples for garnish
- In a food processor, break down the coconut and oats into an almost sand-like consistency.
- Add to a hot pan with melted butter and stir until fully absorbed. Add cinnamon and Alcon tonic to stir until the mixture dries up a bit.
- Transfer to a dish and allow it to cool.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until it begins to thicken. Continue to beat until the mixture is thickened and holds a stiff peak.
- Do not overbeat, or it will become overly thick and clumpy. Scoop whipped cream into a bowl and place in the fridge.
- In the empty mixing bowl (don’t wash), add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Continue mixing and add the cream of coconut, Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapple juice, and vanilla.
- Stop mixing and gently fold in HALF of the prepared whipped cream. Fold/stir until just combined.
- Assemble the desserts by adding a layer of crumble to the bottom of each dessert dish. Add the cheesecake mousse, then top with diced Fresh Del Monte Honeyglow® Pineapples.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours an hour before serving. When serving, add whipped cream and crumble.
Notes: Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before starting.